Field Marketing Specialist - 3 month contract
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
Marketing Specialist (temporary contract)
ThoughtSpot’s EMEA Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join us to support across a range of marketing activities and projects. You will also work closely with the EMEA marketing team on EMEA-wide initiatives (e.g. events, webinars and partner activities), as well as contributing to larger global activities. This role will report to ThoughtSpot’s Senior Director, EMEA Marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone early in their career, or to get their first step on the ladder, gaining marketing experience working in a fast-moving software company. The role will offer both practical, tactical experience and the opportunity to develop soft skills essential to develop your career in marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Support with all aspects of event management across EMEA.
- Manage EMEA Swag Store - branded merchandise and event materials.
- Manage EMEA Account Based Marketing Direct Mail Campaigns.
- Maintain database of customer assets for EMEA
- Undertake market, segment and campaign performance analysis and report back to a range of stakeholders.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to ensure accurate and timely uploading of Leads to CRM system.
- Use data analytics and reporting tools to target and segment to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Use HTML editors to maintain EMEA marketing intranet and our EMEA website.
- Learn about email deliverability and compliance (global spam and privacy laws and regulations e.g. GDPR, ePR)
- Learn how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Learn about the technology buying and sales cycle, how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business preferred but not required
- An interest in data and analytics and a desire to learn more about it
- Great communication skills – written and verbal.
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Growth mindset; Open to feedback, want to learn, eager to try new things
- Comfortable a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Team player with positive energy who is excited to work in collaborative environment
- Flexibility for occasional travel to Europe or US
- Fluency in English language (written and verbal)
- Another European language would be highly advantageous
- You should have right to work in the UK and travel to the US
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
Something looks off?