Sales Development Representative
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) have an incredible opportunity to evangelize ThoughtSpot and deliver qualified opportunities to the sales team. SDRs have the unique opportunity to build a strong foundation of software sales skills, while having a direct impact on pipeline and revenue generation. The SDR team is the first point of contact for many ThoughtSpot customers, so the right candidate will be passionate about our mission to make the world more fact driven, AND be motivated by achieving sales goals. SDRs work cross functionally with ThoughtSpot's marketing and sales departments in alignment with our Go To Market strategy. Join us and help us achieve our growth and expansion goals!
What You'll Do:
- Qualify inbound leads and generate meetings for Sales Leaders
- Research Fortune companies to identify current and future BI/Analytics trends/initiatives
- Effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization, discussing the value of ThoughtSpot to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with both field sales and marketing to convert leads into qualified meetings
- Design and execute creative sales/marketing campaigns
- LinkedIn – social selling and lead gen activity
- Salesforce – manage, organize and update contacts database
- Consistently work to deadlines and targets
What You'll Bring:
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Fluency in Japanese
- Professional, creative and a dynamic presence
- Demonstrated high degree of success at university and/or enterprise inside sales
- The ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly (we're a startup)
- A positive attitude and a desire to build a world-class company, as well as willingness to work closely with other functions within ThoughtSpot
- Beneficial if experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or Analytics A strong focus on customer success
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities Excellent written and verbal communication in both
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.