Member of Technical Staff- Frontend
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will be included the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will be working with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design, develop and unit test complex UI components using React library
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Follow best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
- Have technical ownership of one or more modules and work with the leads, managers and architects in the delivery
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, decision-making and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Create and maintain software documentation
Required Skills/ Qualification:
- 4+ years’ experience in UI Development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Knowledge of react.js is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.