Enterprise Account Executive
What is the role?
Enterprise Account Executive DACH, Germany remote
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive. The right candidate for this position will have a demonstrated history of success and quota (over-)achievement selling software applications to the enterprise in the DACH region. Ideally, you have sold Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or Analytics applications or are familiar with the data market. The ability to work independently in a rapidly growing environment is important. We also value the ability to evangelize an evolving product that provides real value to (both!) technical and non-technical audiences. Value-based sales approach and "first on the ground" experience is a major advantage.
What you’ll do:
- Building and maintaining active deal pipeline and quota coverage
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead origination to closing and expansions
- Consistently closing net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land-and-expand” strategy
- Collaborating with customers, partners, and the larger ecosystem in a consultative sales process
- Maintaining strategic oversight of assigned accounts ensuring engagements achieve their intended outcomes
What you bring:
- A hunter’s mentality and a consistent track record of achieving and/ or overachieving your sales quota
- Experience of orchestrating complex, direct and indirect sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders, with a particular focus on SaaS and disruptive technologies.
- Track record of selling net-new business and expansion opportunities across the DACH region and a focus on excellence in pipeline generation & opportunity progression.
- Track record in building champions and nurturing / developing relationships
- Strong business acumen coupled with experience in MEDDICC and/or Challenger sales methodologies as well as a willingness to learn and the discipline to work on a proven sales process from beginning to end
- You have proven ability to engage both high and wide in accounts and can engage effectively with C-level and business line executives
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Native or fluent German language skills
What will set you apart:
- A track record of being either the "first person in the region" or one of the early major contributors in region for an enterprise software company
- Focus and commitment to the customer
- Ability to adapt and operate effectively in rapidly changing environments
- Composed, resourceful, and focused in high-growth environments
- Adaptive, accountable, and execution-oriented (“bias for action”)
- Persuasive negotiating skills
- Disruptive, Category-Defining Technology: We are not just slightly improving something that already exists in the market. We are pioneering and disrupting a significant market and have significant and increasing momentum in a growing $50B+ TAM environment
- Investing in People: A world-class leadership team with strong values, a process-driven GTM motion, a focus on helping you ramp fast and be successful as well as a career growth mindset will be a game changer for you!
- Competitive Environment: We are ambitious in every sense of the word and want to win! We compare ourselves with the best in the industry and want to instill that hunger for success in you as well!
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.