Staff Engineer- Machine Learning
SpotIQ is an AI-driven analytics engine that uses supervised machine learning to automatically generate personalized insights. Using the power of AI, SpotIQ automatically uncovers personalized insights and delivers them to users in seconds!
You will be a hands-on technical leader responsible to build, scale, and manage the feature to make analytics entirely effortless to understand for end-users. You will have the opportunity to build features to deliver automated insights, powered by artificial intelligence in our next-generation analytics platform, to help millions of business-people make smarter decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Building and deploying modern high-quality prediction systems, recommendation systems or NLP based models
- Developing modern Machine Learning and Deep Learning models for a variety of use-cases
- Design and implement scalable backend systems that process and manage large volumes of customer data
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- Write robust code and write functional, performance, and system test suites
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs
What You'll Bring:
- Have 9+ years of experience designing and implementing high-performance distributed systems and solving complex problems in this space. You understand what it takes to write software that is used by millions of people.
- Experience in building and deploying machine learning / AI models in the cloud.
- Proven, in-depth understanding of ML algorithms and modeling including supervised, and unsupervised learning models
- Strong coding skills in modern languages such as C++/GO/Java/Python
- Exposure with complex, high volume, multi-dimensional data, as well as AI/ML models based on unstructured, structured, and streaming datasets
- Previous experience with AI/ML technologies: recommendations systems, multi-lingual natural language processing (NLP), predictive modelling, and signal processing, is a plus.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.