New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Who We Are
Tonal is the smartest home gym and personal trainer. It has completely revolutionized the way people work out at home, with its sleek design and advanced A.I. technology. We’ve united a diverse team of experts and decades of research to reinvent strength training, making it more efficient, more effective and more engaging.
With this in mind, we want to bring that same innovative approach to the workplace. At Tonal, we continue our shift of emphasis by growing our instrumental team. We collectively weave our knowledge and creativity, as we redefine the future of fitness. We are passionate about building products that transform lives, and building teams that transform the status quo. Together, we can be our strongest.
Tonal is looking for a Coordinating Producer to join our team. This person should be passionate about both health and fitness and helping create new and innovative products. The ideal candidate has both line-producing and logistical experience. They are a resourceful and highly organized self-starter excited about all facets of video production, who works well with others and has a creative eye.
This position requires on-site work at our New York Studio in Midtown West.
What You Will Do
- Build daily, weekly, and monthly production schedules for multiple productions and departments; being successful requires diving deep into Tonal workflows, attributes, departments, and personnel as well as different fitness modalities. This is a great job for a person who loves to learn!
- Work closely with the Director/Producers and Production Manager on a daily basis to breakdown schedules for all shoots. Ability to communicate the necessary production needs for shoot; ie, quantity of camera operators, length of production, etc.
- Be the conduit between producers, senior leadership and talent to help execute on all required content
- Work cross-functionally with other departments ensuring on-time delivery of all projects
- Manage communications and timelines and track deliverables
- Produce small-scale projects in studio and in the field and assist senior producers in larger-scale projects
- Always be willing to push the creative envelope and go the extra mile to create something great
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience working as a producer, specifically with the responsibility for scheduling production or post-production
- Experience supporting software programs, scheduling programs and communications platforms
- Skilled at vetting and managing freelance producers and vendors
- Proficient with production management software
- Deep knowledge and love of video production
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Very high attention to detail and organization; takes direction well and runs with it
- Passion for all things fitness
- Experience with live production
- Experience with fitness production
The range of base salary for the position is between $140,000 - $150,000 USD plus equity and benefits. We take into consideration an individual’s background, experience, and location in determining their salary. This role is also eligible for health insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, flexible paid time off, parental leave, and other additional benefits.
At Tonal, we believe that the unique and varied lived experiences of our teammates contribute to our overall strength. We don’t just appreciate differences, we celebrate them, and we always seek people that represent a wide variety of backgrounds. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and designing employee experiences that contribute to your growth as much as you do to ours. If your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), send us your application. We would love to hear from you!
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.