Enterprise Sales Manager-APAC
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
yellow.ai brings the best of AI+human-led conversational automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Domino’s, Dr. Reddy’s Lab, PepsiCo, Bajaj Group, Indigo, Cipla, Siemens, MG Motors, and more. We have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries.
We’re a team of 900+ makers, who’ve shipped over 650+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Our Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and our platform handles more than a billion conversations every month - over 50+ channels in text and voice!
We’re also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner. They’re really critical and meet 1000+ Conversational AI Platforms. We’re thrilled to be recognized by them!
We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
We are seeking a Enterprise Sales Manager who is a New Business Hunter and will be responsible for driving net new business sales within the enterprise market. This individual will be a hunter, actively seeking out new business opportunities and closing deals to meet and exceed sales targets. They will be responsible for managing and expanding relationships with C-level executives and key decision-makers. The role will require a strong ability to navigate and build relationships within large enterprise organisation's and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
As a Enterprise Manager at Yellow.ai you will…
- Formalize a go-to-market territory strategy to drive new business
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive net new business sales within the enterprise market
- Build and maintain relationships with C-level executives and key decision-makers
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the enterprise market
- Meet and exceed sales targets and quotas
- Provide regular updates and reports on sales activity and pipeline
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Attend industry events and trade shows to network and generate new leads
To be a Senior Enterprise Manager at Yellow.ai you need
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 2-5 years of sales experience in a SaaS or technology industry (preferred APAC region experience)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate and build relationships within large enterprise organisations
- Experience with CRM and sales management software
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
If you have any questions about the company, the role or the process, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about us here.
yellow.ai provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
See more open positions at yellow.ai
Something looks off?