Senior Manager- Marketing Operation
Marketing & Communications
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
yellow.ai brings the best of AI+human-led conversational automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Domino’s, Dr. Reddy’s Lab, PepsiCo, Bajaj Group, Indigo, Cipla, Siemens, MG Motors, and more. We have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries.
We’re a team of 900+ makers, who’ve shipped over 650+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Our Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and our platform handles more than a billion conversations every month - over 50+ channels in text and voice!
We’re also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner. They’re really critical and meet 1000+ Conversational AI Platforms. We’re thrilled to be recognized by them!
We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Marketing Operations to manage day-to-day usage and efficiency of marketing automation platforms, track marketing campaign metrics, and build relevant reports and dashboards to assist stakeholders in decision making. In this role, you will proactively track the health and performance of marketing campaigns and provide insights and triggers to stakeholders on strategic or tactical interventions. Additionally, you will be responsible for owning the efficacy and quality of marketing contacts and enforcing best practices around data privacy and marketing automation processes. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience in a similar role and prior experience working on Salesforce, Hubspot, and 6Sense is a must.
- Monitor and manage day-to-day usage and efficiency of marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot, 6Sense)
- Track marketing campaign metrics and outcomes on CRM and build relevant reports and dashboards to assist stakeholders in decision making
- Proactively track the health and performance of marketing campaigns and provide insights and triggers to stakeholders on strategic or tactical interventions
- Own the efficacy and quality of marketing contacts and enforce best practices around data privacy and marketing automation processes
- Manage a small team of analytics and operations professionals
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities to improve marketing processes and operations
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and best practices to inform strategy and execution
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; Master's degree preferred
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience working on Salesforce, Hubspot, and 6Sense is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a small team of analytics and operations professionals
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the organization
- Deep understanding of marketing automation platforms, data privacy best practices, and industry trends and best practices
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- If you are a data-driven marketer with a passion for driving results through effective marketing operations, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If you have any questions about the company, the role or the process, write to us at email@example.com
Read more about us here.
yellow.ai provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
See more open positions at yellow.ai
Something looks off?