Sr. Manager SEO/ SEO Lead
Marketing & Communications
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
yellow.ai brings the best of AI+human-led conversational automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Domino’s, Dr. Reddy’s Lab, PepsiCo, Bajaj Group, Indigo, Cipla, Siemens, MG Motors, and more. We have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries.
We’re a team of 900+ makers, who’ve shipped over 650+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Our Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and our platform handles more than a billion conversations every month - over 50+ channels in text and voice!
We’re also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner. They’re really critical and meet 1000+ Conversational AI Platforms. We’re thrilled to be recognized by them!
We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager SEO to lead all search engine optimization activities, including technical and content optimization, for our company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and implementing successful SEO strategies that drive organic traffic growth and improve search engine rankings. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the SEO team, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into all aspects of our digital marketing efforts. As a Sr. Manager SEO, you'll influence the direction of our organic traffic, globally, with laser sharp focus on NA.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies and tactics to improve organic search rankings and drive traffic growth.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for optimisation.
- Oversee all on-page and off-page optimisation activities, including technical SEO, content optimisation, link building, and local SEO.
- Monitor and analyse website performance using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console, and regularly report on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including content marketing, social media, and web development, to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into all aspects of our digital marketing efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and algorithm updates, and adjust strategies as needed to ensure maximum impact.
- Manage and mentor the SEO team, providing guidance and support to help team members reach their full potential.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- 6+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
- 4+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Proven success in US market is a plus .
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Good understanding of on-page and off-page SEO
- Guide programming/engineering teams for technical SEO & automation opportunities
- Solid understanding and experience of working in Omni-channel digital marketing environment including paid, social, and content marketing.
- Good time and people management skills as this role requires liaising with international agencies and team members.
- Strong knowledge of technical SEO best practices, including website architecture, schema markup, and site speed optimisation.
- Experience with content optimisation, including keyword research, on-page optimisation, and content creation.
- Familiarity with link building and local SEO best practices.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console to monitor website performance and KPIs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights
If you have a passion for SEO and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our SEO efforts and drive organic growth for our company.
Read more about us here.
yellow.ai provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.