Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Headquartered in San Mateo, Yellow.ai is a global leader in Conversational AI, delivering autonomous, human-like experiences for customers and employees to accelerate enterprise growth. We believe that memorable conversations are at the heart of every meaningful brand engagement. Over 1100 enterprises, including Sony, Domino's, Hyundai, Sephora, Waste Connections, Ferrellgas, and Randstad, trust our generative AI-powered, no-code Dynamic Automation Platform (DAP).
DAP’s proprietary multi-LLM AI engine, DynamicNLP™, empowers us to handle 2Bn conversations every quarter across 35+ channels in 135+ languages. We're passionate about delivering conversational experiences via our Dynamic AI agents that help enterprises achieve higher customer satisfaction and employee engagement. We were recently recognized as a Challenger in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Conversational AI Platforms and have raised more than $102M from blue-chip investors with offices across six countries.
We are looking for an experienced Bid Consultant based out of Bangalore, who will manage end-to-end RFP/RFI/Bid responses by collaborating with various BU’s within Yellow. In this role, you will deliver high-quality RFP proposals and ensure the products and value proposition are clearly articulated and project the most up-to-date.In addition to bids, you will also lead and contribute to various strategic internal projects.A high-impact role, requires expertise in strategic thinking, leadership, strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills. The role owner is expected to gain an exceptional understanding of Yellow’s line of business, its product offering across multiple verticals and evolving business models & trends.
As a Bid Consultant at Yellow.ai you will
- Proactively build & manage RFI/RFP/Bid opportunity pipeline globally
- Oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, from inception to post-bid award
- Establish best practices in RFI/RFP/Bid and deliver compelling 360-degree, customer-centric bid responsesLiaise with a wide variety of stakeholders (global, regional, in-country) to cover all required information to complete proposals and ensure delivery on time and quality
- Drive continuous improvement of the bid process, capabilities, and supporting systems
- Work closely with marketing teams on developing marketing collaterals, key content messaging and customer experience aligned with brand and strategyOverall accountability for winning bids (not simply bids submission)
- Help the Sales team with proposals and clarifications
- Keep abreast of industry changes and innovations in the larger cards and payments space to stay ahead of the curve in coming up with innovative solutions for customers.
To be a Bid Consultant at Yellow.ai you need
- 5-8 years experience in Presales and/or proposal management and/or bid management in the consulting or IT SaaS product company.
- Great at creating PPT pitch decksIn-depth knowledge and application of English grammar and ability to proofread all written materials including proposals, presentations, and related documents.
- Excellent conceptual and visual creative skills
- Team player with high energy levels and motivation
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast-paced organisation and deliver work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Superior follow-through capabilities and ability to manage work-streams
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation, from highly technical to senior-level business leaders
- Proactive to analyse gaps and come up with resolution + drive it to completion
Our Company's Values
Execute with Clarity & Focus - Pursue objectives with precision and unwavering focus.
Create Customer Success - Create a customer-centric culture that prioritises experience and satisfaction.
Move the Needle Everyday - Drive continuous improvement and make tangible progress each day.
Demonstrate Grit - Exhibit resilience, determination and tenacity in overcoming challenges.
Do More with Less - Maximize productivity and outcome while operating within resource constraints
Read more about us here.
yellow.ai provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.