Sales Development Representative - APAC
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Headquartered in San Mateo, Yellow.ai is a global leader in Conversational AI, delivering autonomous, human-like experiences for customers and employees to accelerate enterprise growth. We believe that memorable conversations are at the heart of every meaningful brand engagement. Over 1100 enterprises, including Sony, Domino's, Hyundai, Sephora, Waste Connections, Ferrellgas, and Randstad, trust our generative AI-powered, no-code Dynamic Automation Platform (DAP).
DAP’s proprietary multi-LLM AI engine, DynamicNLP™, empowers us to handle 2Bn conversations every quarter across 35+ channels in 135+ languages. We're passionate about delivering conversational experiences via our Dynamic AI agents that help enterprises achieve higher customer satisfaction and employee engagement. We were recently recognized as a Challenger in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Conversational AI Platforms and have raised more than $102M from blue-chip investors with offices across six countries.
An ideal candidate for the role:
Looking for Rockstars for Sales Development Representative role whose ideal role will be sales outreaching, prospecting & qualifying leads. You will be focusing on contacting as many potential customers/clients as possible to quickly decide whether to move them through the sales funnel.
Typically your work week looks like:
- Book outbound meetings through cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research to identify and acquire new opportunities in Small and emerging, medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence.
- Engage with prospects (including C-suite/Directors) and effectively describe the product
- Conduct sales discovery calls with prospects to find out their pain points
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects
- Build trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Follow up on existing customers to identify new potential needs
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Specialist for further development and closure.
- Manage a database of leads in CRM (Salesforce), efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
An ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in lead generation and prospecting preferably in B2B SaaS sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Good understanding of CRM and prospecting tools like Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Lusha etc.
- Must be energetic, focused, competitive and driven to your personal success.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to gain access to decision makers and end users via phone.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
Our Company's Values
Execute with Clarity & Focus - Pursue objectives with precision and unwavering focus.
Create Customer Success - Create a customer-centric culture that prioritises experience and satisfaction.
Move the Needle Everyday - Drive continuous improvement and make tangible progress each day.
Demonstrate Grit - Exhibit resilience, determination and tenacity in overcoming challenges.
Do More with Less - Maximize productivity and outcome while operating within resource constraints
Read more about us here.
yellow.ai provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
See more open positions at yellow.ai
Something looks off?