PubNub powers apps that bring people together in real-time for remote work, play, learning, and health. Thousands of companies use PubNub’s developer platform and APIs as the foundation for their online chat, virtual events, geolocation, remote control, and real-time updates on a massive global scale. Since 2010, PubNub has invested in the tools and global infrastructure required to serve customers like Adobe, DocuSign, Peloton, and RingCentral, delivering SOC 2 Type 2 security and reliability while meeting regulatory needs like HIPAA and GDPR. In addition, PubNub has raised over $130M from notable investors like Raine Group, Sapphire, Scale, Relay, Cisco, Bosch, Ericsson, and HPE.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.
About The Job
The Product Team at PubNub is responsible for developing and delivering products that enable developers to build real-time interactions (between humans, devices, services etc.) in a wide range of Virtual Spaces use cases. As an experienced Product Analyst you will help us continue to innovate and deliver our offerings. As we expand our offerings, there is an opportunity to work on a new product that helps enhance the value of PubNub for our customers. Product Analysts with a talent for deriving meaningful insights from large datasets by identifying patterns and trends, and transforming them into actionable insights for business users, would be an excellent fit for this role.
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify trends and insights
- Discover and influence end user journey for a better and effective product experience
- Identify opportunities in data to foster product adoption, retention and engagement
- Explore metrics, reports and dashboards that add value to business for creating actionable insights from large, unstructured datasets
- Work with cross-functional teams such as engineering, UX, and sales to define product requirements, prioritize features, drive product development and support product launches and releases.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst with companies catering to technical end users such as Developers and Product Managers
- At least 2+ years of Data Analytics background or experience
Additional Skills Needed
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with data analysis tools and methodologies
- Experience with Agile product development methodologies and tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Data Visualisation tools
- Product Analyst experience in PaaS environment is mandatory
- Demonstrated collaboration experience with globally distributed cross-functional teams
- Exposure to large-scale systems and a general understanding of what it takes to build and operate them is ideal
- Interest and aptitude to build new product offerings
- Prior experience working with product management and software engineering teams are highly essential to succeed in this role.
- Familiarity with UX design principles and ability to work closely with design teams to develop intuitive and user-friendly product interfaces
- Superior communication skills required from selling a new initiative to internal stakeholders, to communicating requirements to engineering teams, to interacting with and inspiring customers.
- Critical thinking, collaboration and problem solving skills are order qualifiers
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
💫Remote First Company
💰Competitive salary based on geographical location & experience
⚕️Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Benefits
🏝️Open Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays
❣️Paid Maternity Leave, 12 weeks
🌐Monthly Internet & Cell Phone Stipend
A message to applicants applying to work in the U.S. Factors affecting starting pay within this range may include geography, market, skills, education, training, experience, and other qualifications. The full salary range is also based on the successful candidate’s U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more information about the role in your location during the hiring process.