Sales Development Representative
Who we are?
As a leader in secure remote access and remote support software, Splashtop transforms the way businesses connect, collaborate, and thrive in the digital era. From multinational enterprises and academic institutions to small businesses, MSPs, and individuals, our cutting-edge solutions deliver an unparalleled in-person experience with the security IT can trust.
Headquartered in San Jose, California, and with a global presence spanning Hangzhou, Tokyo, Taipei, Singapore and our European headquarters in Amsterdam, Splashtop is at the forefront of revolutionizing remote connectivity. Our dynamic team of ~350 Splashtop colleagues is dedicated to serving over 200,000 corporate customers worldwide.
At Splashtop, we not only promise excellence – we deliver it consistently. With a remarkable Net Promoter Score of +93 and 85% of Fortune 500 companies relying on Splashtop products globally, our commitment to exceeding expectations is unmatched. Recently achieving Unicorn status with a valuation of $1 billion, we owe our success to the 30+ million happy users who trust us.
Joining Splashtop means being part of a company that values your contribution and empowers you to make a real impact. As a young and fast-growing organization, we foster a culture of transparency, collaboration, and continuous improvement. Each Splashtop employee plays a crucial role in shaping our collective success, and we celebrate our achievements together.
What will you do in this role?
As a Sales Development Representative (DACH) you will support and execute the regional strategy to cultivate regional territory, acquire new customers, drive revenue growth and expand Splashtop’s footprint. We operate with a strong inbound model, which means that you will be qualifying and converting incoming marketing leads and evaluation trials into opportunities and deals. You support your prospects by identifying what they would like to accomplish, and you identify a possible use case and schedule demos for account executives to convert the larger opportunities. For certain opportunities you guide them during their trial to the desired outcome so they will experience the value and become a customer.
What do we need from you?
- You are very motivated to work in sales and ideally already have some sales or customer support experience
- Your level of German is near native or at least at professional level, as is your level of English
- You are a good communicator and people that know you would describe you as someone that can influence or persuade people in an authentic way
- You have a strong interest in Tech, and keep up with the latest technology trends
- Although you recently graduated, you are not finished learning. You want to develop new skills and would describe yourself as very ambitious
- You have a customer centric mindset and go above and beyond to deliver the best quality of service possible
- You are outgoing, a real people-person, professional and most of all fun to interact with
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary, bonus, and Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Monthly net reimbursement in healthcare for you and your registered partner, 26 holidays, reimbursement of work-home commute, quarterly team outings and a lot of other perks
- Incredible and continuous learning experience at a pre-ipo company
- Fast-paced environment where we celebrate successes and have a lot of fun while working. Our employees rate our company culture with a 4.6 out of 5!
- An amazing crew of hard-working and passionate people that are willing to run the extra mile with you
- We also have an amazing office location at the 8th floor overlooking the city of Amsterdam and the river the IJ
At Splashtop, we believe a hybrid work environment strengthens collaboration, drives innovation, and encourages connection. Individuals are expected to work from the office 2 to 3 days a week.
Splashtop is a proud equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity. We value the unique skills and experiences brought by individuals from all backgrounds and identities, including but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background, or individuals reentering the workforce. We especially encourage applications from underrepresented groups such as women, racial and ethnic minorities, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, and veterans. At Splashtop, we believe diversity drives innovation, and we are committed to fostering an environment where everyone feels welcomed, respected, and valued.